WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Training Facilitator
Job Number: WTSOA20582
Type of Employment: Contract
- Develop general training modules on the overview of the company’s FPSO operations for all personnel..
- Organize and deliver training sessions as scheduled in collaboration with the Training Coordinator.
- Manage all training session documentations and provide regular copy to the Training Coordinator.
- Develop new training modules as necessary based on any modification to the facilities.
- Maintain and propose development of the process simulators
- Deliver training assessments before and after training sessions to ascertain impact of training delivered.
- Continuously perform evaluations of training module documentations (slides, supporting write-up, quiz, and training manual) and delivery style with the support of engineers and technicians to reflect the technical requirements of the Company’s FPSO Operations.
- Deliver on the job training support to production operators.
- Perform site general presentation as requested.
- 5 years or more on Oil and Gas trainer positions, preferably onsite.
- 20 years or more experience in Oil and Gas related positions.
- Offshore experience.
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.
Job Title: Captain
Job Number: WTSOA20409
Type of Employment: Contract
The incumbent will be reporting to the operations manager (management team) and heading the logistics base, which involves the selection, contracting & management of the base itself and the multiple ships that will be supporting the operations in general, from drilling, offshore construction and production operations;
- Command vessels in various bodies of water.
- Hire and supervise ship crew members.
- Maintain boat and equipment.
- Operate and maintain engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers, and life preservers.
- Measure and record water depths.
- Stick to planned route.
- Ensure adequate levels of hydraulic fluid, air pressure, and oxygen.
- Use flashing lights and whittles to signal passing vessels.
- Resolve problems with customers.
- Sort logs or salvage lost logs.
- Utilize electronic sounding devices.
- Tow and maneuver barges.
- Signal tugboats.
- Unload and attempt to sell cargo.
- Direct and coordinate crew members or workers performing activities such as loading and unloading cargo, steering vessels, operating engines, and operating, maintaining, and repairing ship equipment.
- Inspect vessels.
- Set courses and determine speeds using charts, plotting sheets, sextants, and compasses.
- Monitor loading of cargo.
- Record ship positions and movements.
- Have a Master Mariner License
- Must have sailed on international waters
- Must have worked on Cargo’s / Freighters
- Ideal candidate from the Merchant Navy
- 10 yrs working experience as a Captain on the international merchant ships, multipurpose cargo preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply