Tivas Technologies Limited, a wholly African company with a vision to see people empowered through mobile services and products that promote economic growth, social change and enriched experiences. Team members possess over 68 years combined experience spanning Value Added Service (VAS), product development & management, Sales, stakeholder engagement, project management and finance with experience working across Middle East and Africa. We thrive on innovation and using the best of technology to create a delightful experience to our customers. We are a friendly bunch of people that strive for innovative solutions, great products & happy users. Tivas is a group of companies with Nko360 as one of its subsidiaries.
Job Title: Business Sales Manager Nko360
- As Business Sales Manager, Nok360, this role is responsible for implementing business goals to ensure the revenue and profitability objectives of Nok360.
- The person will be an experienced and passionate professional, eager to work in an evolving and dynamic environment as to act as the Business Sales Manager for Nok360 business in Nigeria.
- This role is responsible for executing and supervising the business opportunities in Nigeria across the different sectors and to ensure retention of our portfolio of relevant local services. This role is responsible for business analysis, customer service and retention, product management/improvement with an overseer role over the key account sales team.
- This position reports to the GM, Nok360.
(Key Result / Tasks)
The following responsibilities are applied in the defined scope:
- Business Management
- Identify the target consumers in terms of needs/pain points, local partners to support the content creation and updates
- Provide support in service / product portfolio roadmap by working with various partners and ensure that all enablers are in place by working with the technical team to support the service creation, refresh and delivery.
- Evaluate new opportunities for growth through market research, interviews, networks, peers, competitive analysis, etc.
- Daily analysis of Nok360 business and generating management reports
Service (Sales & Marketing) and Retention
- Manage and support the Key Account and Business Development teams of Nok360 in Nigeria and West Africa
- Meet sales and revenue targets for the business
- Achieve sales and marketing operational objectives for the business
- Meet sales and marketing revenue objectives by forecasting requirements
- Optimize service revenue performance
- Drive revenue collection to ensure reduction/absence of bad debts
- Manage key customer relationships, assist developing partnerships and channels
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress
- Ensure on-time project delivery and drive solutions-orientated efforts
- Maintain relationships with external entities – such as government organizations, private organizations, customers, coalitions, and business association unions – by networking, sharing information, and identifying areas of mutual interest to foster future interaction and strengthen the company position through a joint sphere of influence.
- Oversee all customer service issues and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Prepare periodic management for submission to the GM, Nok360
- Overall business management, pioneering spirit, sales focus and drive, analytical thinking, market expertise, networking & social skills, influencing, conflict resolution, solutions/value/experience sales.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a matrix organization and with virtual teams.
Professional & Process Skills
- A first degree in technology, marketing and/or business.
- Broad understanding of marketing, service creation, mobile communication, internet services, media and entertainment industries, consumer electronics, experiences & solutions business.
- Knowledge about key customers and competitors.
- Minimum of 8 years experience is required with at least 5 years in the telecommunications sector.
- Understanding Nok360 strategy and goals and how to align activities to meet them.
Relationship with other functions
- Work closely together with Products, Technical team and all other subsidiaries of Tivas Technologies.
Nature of the Job
- Impact on business short and mid term success with full business ownership and responsibility to deliver the goals for the business.
Other relevant information
- This role will be located in Lagos, Nigeria. Some travelling within Nigeria is anticipated as well as occasional travel outside Nigeria
How to apply:
Write a presentation on how you would promote the sales of a new Enterprise VAS service to an FMCG. Include the business case also. Presentation should be a maximum of 3 pages.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the presentation with your CV to [email protected]