Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Account Officer
Job ID: 214
Job Type: Full time
Main Roles and Responsibilities
The Admin/Account Officer will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Ensure things are set up correctly and running at full capacity.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive
- Maintain close links and inform the Chief Executive of all issues
- Management and supervision of staff, vendors and clients.
- Manage Social media portal of the Organization.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with clients
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded.
- Prepare income statements
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Must have an Accounting background.
- Basic IT Skills- Must be computer literate
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be organized.
- Ability to apply and explain policies.
- Team building abilities
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Must be analytical and possess problem solving skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Effective verbal, listening and communications skill
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Interested candidate should possess 3-4 years work experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online