Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Remote Operations & Managed Services – BHGE Digital
Job ID: 1711847
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Corporate Global Segments & Functions
- This role is responsible for Direct Sales and BHGE Product Line Revenue targets assigned for the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Region and continuous growth of Remote Operations and Managed Services (ROMS) revenue.
- The Remote Operations and Managed Services (ROMS) sales and direct revenue generated by the WellLink and AMBIT platforms (data aggregation and visualization, 24/7 monitoring, data QA and QC, data hosting and storage, management of real-time and historical data, and 24/7 global technical support) have a major impact on BHGE Product Line revenue and operational efficiency and as such play a wider role driving BHGE financial performance.
- ROMS provide a range of value-added services include Drilling Performance Management for benchmarking, Drilling Surveillance, Early-kick Detection, Remote Drilling Advisory, Wireline, and Production monitoring and optimization. These services are supported by a 24/7 global team. Our mission is to improve customer’s operational performance through timely advisory services across the entire well life cycle.
- We look forward to the right incumbent to meet our ambitious goals both for direct revenue and support of BHGE Product Line operations and sales.
- Accountable for ROMS Profit & Loss for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Develop and implement sales strategies for expanding ROMS services in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Target, develop and deliver new customers and opportunities
- Define account plan and pipeline based on client objectives/needs and ROMS capabilities
- Sale of services and solutions to customers through short and long range sales opportunities
- Secure revenue against assigned region target and ensure profitability
- Work in collaboration with sales teams to deliver assigned goals and develop joint selling opportunities with BHGE divisions
- Maintain and service accounts
- Build and manage relationship with clients and GeoMarket stakeholders
- Deliver customer facing and industry relevant presentations as needed
- Manage tender/contract opportunities
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Geoscience or Business degree.
- 8 to 15 years of experience working for an Oilfield services company or E&P company
- Minimum of 5 years track record of successful Oil & Gas sales experience (Sales, Tender & Contract management).
- Must have commercial experience to lead tender process from start to finish
- Technical experience and background is compulsory – experience in Upstream Product / Service segment is added advantage
- Must have Profit & Loss management experience
- Must have achieved/awarded contracts with a value of US5M to US$10M per annum
- Strong sales acumen, presentation and commercial negotiating skills
- Excellent client/customer Sales management skills
- Great English communication skills – Verbal and Writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply