Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- To acquire NCA sales for Pastel Payroll & Pastel Accounting.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- Sales target set for region
- On-site product demonstrations
- Assisting with direct sales as well as indirect sales for Pastel products
- General administration – quotes, invoices
- Developing the sales knowledge for the partners
- Upskilling of Partners on product changes and features
- Manage of forecast and pipeline for sales
- Setup and attend business partner events
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales target achievement
- Events schedules
- BP visits
- Demo’s completed
Skills, Know-How and Experience
- Excellent system knowledge of Sage Partner Payroll and Accounting.
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Basic understanding of networking and Pervasive.
- Relevant experience in sales for African Market.
- Valid Passport.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette.
- PCI qualifications on Partner related products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply