Jay Osbie is an online brand and retailer for fashion-forward men. The site offers a range of products from casual styles to traditional wear, styled up and re-thought for the modern Nigerian man.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Operations Assistant to help with the running of the daily operations of the company.
- Maintain proper and accurate physical and virtual records of sales, inventory and purchases.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2017.