SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Starting Date: 01/03/2017
Duration: 24 months
Work Cycle: 4X4
Main aspects: Maintenance / Mechanical / Supervisor / FPSO / SAP / Rotating machine:
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment on production SITE.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on SITE.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- Mechanical Specific: resh water Maker, Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, Aero Derivative Gas
- Generators, etc.,
- 10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply