Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a global leader that has pioneered Process Automation Control Technologies for more than 35 years and helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities.
HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Business Manager
Requisition ID: 00347350
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75% of the Time
Relocation Available: No
We are seeking experienced, highly professional Channel Business Manager to grow our business through the partners in Nigeria – Sub Saharan Africa region.
- Build and maintain long-term professional relationships with owners, Managing Directors, and Sales teams
- Grow Honeywell share within partner’s total business
- Achieve assigned quota by working closely with assigned partners and their sales teams.
- Pipeline Reviews periodically
- Complete Mutual Account Plans and quarterly reviews with all partners, execute with urgency, and achieve planned results
- Maintain an accurate orders forecast for revenue and income planning
- Keep accurate opportunity records in CRM
- Make sure certain partners are adequately trained, carry proper demos, and can clearly articulate value propositions for all represented products
- Ensure stocking levels are adequately maintained per contract
- Work with partner to maintain reporting of Point of Sale data
- Implement channel programs / drive growth initiatives
- Manage conflict swiftly and efficiently
- Lead and execute sales campaigns and initiatives
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MBA as additional qualification
- Overall experience of 10 years + with minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in indirect channels within the automation industry, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemicals, Power and Utility and Mining, Metals and Minerals industries
- Experience in selling Industrial Automation products like Transmitters, PLC’s, Tank Gauging Systems, Gas regulators, Gas Flow meters etc
- Strong track record and demonstrable success in managing channels in the industrial market
- Proven business acumen in channel planning and management
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Solid understanding and experience with B2B contracts for Distributors, Manufacturer’s representatives and OEMs
- Active experience with System Integrators and/ OEM’s
- Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in conflict management
- Experienced in the use of CRM tools and Strategic Selling methodologies such as “Value Based Selling”
- Ability and willingness to travel with typically 50% away from home
Job Title: Account Manager (Sales) – Franco Africa (Fluent in French)
Requisition ID: 00351718
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
- Preferably based in Lagos, Nigeria to cover Congo, Cameroon & Gabon region.
- Performance Materials and Technologies is a high-performing, global business with an array of technologies that are changing the world for the better.
- We develop and manufacture advanced materials, process technologies and automation solutions used in a wide range of industries and applications, from petroleum refining and automation controls and instrumentation to environmentally-friendlier refrigerants to bullet-resistant vests.
- Our advanced materials are critical in the manufacturing of products ranging from nylon to computer chips to pharmaceutical packaging, and process technologies developed by our UOP business form the foundation for most of the world?s refiners, efficiently producing gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, petrochemicals and renewable fuels.
- PMT?s Process Solutions business is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
- Essential Fluent French speaker (able to speak, read and write)
- Driving the performance and development of all sales activities in the assigned territory
- leadership to ensure maximum profitability in line with Honeywell’s vision and objectives
- Establishing and owning plans and strategies to expand customer base in the territory
- Maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior level, in support of account managers
- Business development-related value proposition and marketing plan
- Accurate forecasting of revenue and growth opportunities
- Management of resources to maximize sales growth
- Be directly accountable for the annual AOP for business Development of the region,
- Prioritize and focus on best opportunities – short and long term
- Communicate effectively
- Compelling presentation abilities
- Anticipate future trends
- Follow through
- Ability to travel as required in the role a minimum of 75% of the time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
On the proceeding page, select Nigeria from the Location field, then click ‘Search For Jobs’