Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard – and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Private Equity – African Investments
Job Reference: NYC-PR25
Sector: Finance, Private Equity Investments & Asset Management, Power
- This Boutique Investment Bank offers strategic advice, business plan development, financial expertise and capital raising services focused across the Energy and Infrastructure Industry in Africa and other emerging markets.
- Current objectives include the installment of an extension to their platform that will allow for the firm to raise their own fund and deploy capital in African Energy/Infrastructure Investments.
- Urgently searching for a Head of Private Equity to assist in this process and assist in building out a team underneath. This position must be based in Lagos, Nigeria as the Head of Private Equity will need to be very hands on and proactive within the development of portfolio companies.
Ideal candidate can come from:
- Senior level Private Equity background relevant to Energy/Infrastructure relevant to the African markets with a high level of connections in the region.
- Senior level professional coming from within Industry/Major Energy firm on corporate finance/business development side of business with transaction experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- More information provided upon application
- Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.