KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Graduate Trainee
Auto Req ID: 9812BR
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
Note: Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply