GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ultrasound Commercial Operations Leader – SSA
Job Number: 2861974
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Commercial Operations Leader is responsible for Orders Reporting (process of forecasting with Regions and also levels of commitments).
- Drive Sales Operations processes & mechanisms and coordinate their implementation
- Support strategic imperatives (Growth, Simplification & Quality) and initiatives in order to ensure the fulfillment of business requirements and to optimize business performance.
- Track order forecasting through Siebel.
- Lead quarter-end orders closing with Finance and Local Teams.
- Manage Variable Compensation Plans for the Sales organization in coordination with Human Resources.
- Organize, animates communication and reporting channels between Field & Central.
- Order Roll Up, Modality Conference, Field Conf calls, including Sales and Services common Operating Mechanisms.
- Lead as appropriate the various Sales Operating Mechanisms.
- Support all initiatives to achieve GEHC-Technologies European business imperatives (Growth, Simplification, Quality).
- Drive sales force effectiveness in the field and provide operational leadership support to Zone Sales Managers on strategies deployment, training requirements, utilization and optimization of resources.
- Entry point for Sales in various cross-functional programs.
- Drive Sales processes simplification and best practices sharing.
- Take the functional Leadership for Lean Sales ITO.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Support Go to Market tools deployment to drive process simplification and improved GTM Sibel, CRM tool).
- Quality Management representative for the Sales organization.
- Ensure that the processes of the Quality Management System (QMS) are implemented and maintained (QSMRs).
- Support internal and external Quality audits and closure of audit findings.
- Support the EHS program and the follow up (EHS contractor safety / EHS training fulfillments).
- Relevant Degree.
- 5 to 10 years experience in Sales/Services roles.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent relationship.
- High work standard and quality.
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
- Action and results oriented.
- Ability to articulate & build convincing arguments for internal staff.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good business knowledge and understanding.
- Fluent English.
- Leadership skills.
- Initiative and self-confidence.
- Team player.
- Presence and self-assurance.
- Business acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply