FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Engineer III
Requisition ID: #51930285
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Ensure all TechnipFMC employees and visitors work in a safe and secured environment.
- Responsible for continuous improvements attaining operational goals and objectives in a safe and
- secured manner. Enables organizational ownership for achieving related benchmark performance. Ensure employees are empowered and expected to remove risk prior to starting activity.
- Train, monitor and coach shop/site, office and field team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, procedures, policies and standards to improve safety, health and environmental processes in a reliable and cost effective manner.
- Ensure all work related medical, first aid and case management are well managed. Leads Emergency Response Team (ERT) as required. Monitor issues related to medical service providers such as clinics, hospitals and company doctors (for work related issues) and relate to the Manager & HR.
- Lead incident investigations and facilitates communications, problem resolution, and appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the teams. Develop reports and communication of incidents and recommended preventative measures to be distributed within TechnipFMC.
- Ensure strict compliance with TechnipFMC Global Safety Policy and Procedures
- Lead and facilitate the process of continuous improvement of the processes and methods to reduce safety, health and environmental incidents.
- Provide leadership in achieving safety goals for the organization and Lead efforts to assure HSE orientation for contractors, visitors and guests.
- Prepare weekly, monthly report and distribution in a timely manner
- Gather all information that could affect TechnipFMC and analyze information to make
- forecasts and recommendations. Create and plan ways to reduce occasions of risks by assisting various project teams with HSE related issues such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Risk Assessment, HAZIDS, etc.
- Proactively manages safety, health and environmental issues and ensures compliance with Federal, State, Local and Corporate requirements / standards relating to recordkeeping, permits, reports, training and other related concerns. Ensures that issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Degree in a related field.
- At least 8-10 years relevant work experience in this particular field preferred
- Possess good PC skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Possess effective leadership ability within a team environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional negotiation, motivating, planning, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2017.