Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients.
Willco Property Management is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Business Development Executive is directly responsible for driving the growth of Willco by generating new business opportunities as well as motivating employees.
- Have thorough knowledge of the company’s competitors and the marketplace.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Willco’s new business development, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in close collaboration with the Managing Director.
- Align the strategy with that of the organization and other programs, seeking to maximize effectiveness through collaboration.
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Willco, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Ensure work is conducted within the context of the overall governance and management of Willco, and its long-term strategy.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing departments to develop training plans to educate and motivate employees of a company to perform at their most profitable level, identify potential new clients, craft proposals, and review contracts.
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- At least 3 – 5 years work experience in business development.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that the vision is not lost in the daily operations of the organisation
- Ability to review and analyse budgets and financial reports to see implications in the implementation and management of the projects.
- Task Management – Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
- Proven generalist experience with the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels in Business Development.
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Managing Director
- General Manager, Cooperate Services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, briefly stating five reasons why you are the most suitable candidate, and CV’s (with ‘Business Development Executive’ as subject) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th March, 2017.