The Place Nigeria is a trademark of Smackers Limited, a company registered in 2003 to explore opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nigeria. The Place is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1300 employees. Currently, our operations span across 10 locations in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Management Consultant
- The Place Nigeria is a multi-billion naira fast growing hospitality company looking for high-flying Management Consultants to join our Management Team. Our operations span across 10 locations with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term.
- We are seeking self-motivated, result oriented and creative Consultants who would lead the articulation and execution of strategic transformation initiatives in the Organisation as we position ourselves to maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market leader in our industry..
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will have the primary responsibility of analysing business operations, benchmarking with best practices and implementing process improvement initiatives, thus improving productivity and business performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to foster a unified cohesive environment with consistency throughout each restaurant, area, zone, region, and division
- Propose, execute and develop departmental policies, goals, operational standards and procedures ensuring consistency among all operating operational units
- Prepare operational reports that analyze adverse trends and make recommendations to Management on methods to improve service, reduce costs, upgrade menus, acquire new equipment, and manage personnel.
- Monitor and direct the day to day operations of all our outlets.
- Act as a “change agent” when reviewing current operational procedures and processes including operations, training and development of staff, production, product scheduling etc.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- A First Degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 6 years in a senior supervisory or managerial role in a professional service/consulting organisation
- Can do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- Strong ethic of accountability to drive results
- A high sense of urgency, and the ability to build and lead strong teams to continually achieve new levels of performance
- Hands on, roll-up-your sleeves kind of individual who is open to the sharing of, and reaction to, ideas in an open forum
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected] with the position as title of mail.