SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager – Business Unit West
Reference Number: SAB-230
Work Level: Management
EE Position: No
Implement Zone compliance processes and advice in BU West
Specific focus on BU West based in Nigeria:
- Implementing ABI compliance policies, including anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, antitrust, through roadmaps and dashboards,
- Implement license management process,
- Oversee compliance investigations,
- Delivering compliance training,
- Follow up on gift & hospitality requests ensuring compliance with policy, (iv) compliance due diligence for key third parties and suppliers,
- Retrieve and review report analytics,
- Solve all compliance-related issues of BU West business
- High communication skills and ability to persuade, must be able to push into place necessary compliance processes,
- Independent, driven, organized and focused, with rigorous approach, mindful of deadlines ‘
- Prior experience in compliance preferably within a manufacturing multi-national in Nigeria,
- Internal audit/risk experience advantageous.
- Very strong ability to understand existing internal financial & approval processes, and to effectively implement related new compliance processes,
- University degree, preferably post-graduate. Legal qualification preferred.
- 5 years’ experience or more
- Legal, finance or internal audit background.
- Absolute integrity and irreproachable morality.
- Market Related.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply