Touchcore Technology Limited, we are Industry Solution Providers: We streamline processes, build identity and presence for businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT/Business Development Manager
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
The Ideal Candidate Must possess the folowing:
- Six(6) years post NYSC experience, with four(4) years in the IT industry
- Must reside in Lagos, Island axis preferably
- Good use of adobe indesign
- Should have superior skills in team leadership, employee development and interpersonal communication
- Should have a strong command of project management principles, procedures and best practices.
- A degree in an IT related field
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com in PDF format, with the subject of the mail as IT/Business Development Manager.
Note: Application letters should be the body of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Job Title: Video Editor – Camera Operator
- As our Video Editor-Camera Operator, you’ll be accountable for internal productions for Global Sales with manageable resource requirements.
- You’ll perform work in support of business strategies, brand executions, and participate in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
- You should be able to demonstrate the link between your daily work and the company mission.
- In addition, you’ll work closely with our slick product, the creators of that product and a diverse, talented team of designers and writers. Together, we help carry ideas from concept through final delivery to our global audiences.
- Produce informative product and innovation videos for internal sales under tight schedules. Handle multiple projects on various levels with different timelines.
- Engage in effective and clear communication at all levels within the organization. Possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of and skills in editing stories, animating graphics, selecting music, mixing final sound, and color grading using Adobe’s CC suite. Multitask multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with writers during story edits. Communicate with designers to efficiently achieve creative expectations.
- Direct freelance editors in post-production process as it pertains to files and data management.
- Must have passion for and deep knowledge of the current camera, lighting and sound technology trends. Film interviews in a variety of settings, product in studio and athletes on location.
- Creatively and effectively visualize each shot. Direct the camera and lighting department on set. Maintain all video equipment and any necessary orders or repairs.
- Work within tight budgets, making all equipment rental orders and know where to cut costs without sacrificing creative.
- Backup all media, ensure all files are saved to server, systems and drive after every season. Update or purchase hardware when necessary.
Requirements for the job include:
- A degree or equivalent/Technical Certificate and minimum of 3 years’ directly relevant work experience
- Working knowledge and skill as a video camera operator, with experience shooting with multiple cameras and formats (i.e. Shoot interviews, products, and live action)
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members with video processes
- Ability conveying difficult issues, provide solutions and work to build consensus with piers
- In-depth knowledge and experience editing original footage and motion graphics into compelling video using Adobe Premiere
- Experience designing and producing motion graphics with Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be shortlisted.
- Ensure the subject of the mail is the post applied for.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.