KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG Nigeria is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Graduate Trainee
Auto req ID: 103455BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
Qualification and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted