Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.
Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Order Management Officer
Auto req ID: 6BR
The Order Management Officer (OMO) is responsible for the entire order life cycle (order processing, order tracking, and order fulfillment) while providing support to the sales team and customer base. The OMO is directly responsible for ensuring OMP running retail assets are fully optimized through accurate forecasting and stock monitoring. The role is still responsible for Internal and external customer management to ensure customer satisfaction and best service times. This role utilizes analytical skills in coordination with organizational and relational abilities to promote excellence in teamwork and service.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management
- Establish key customer and internal relationships in order to facilitate seamless order to delivery cycle and increased customer satisfaction/retention.
- Manage and resolve external & internal queries relating to order status and customer account issues.
- Liaise with sales team and customers for efficient and effective closure of all administrative issues relating to ordering process/ order fulfillment.
- Ensure a comprehensive and up-to-date database of information on ordering preferences, product preferences and preferred stock levels for all existing customer base.
- Make suitable recommendations on strategies for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group. Act as primary client interface for all order fulfillment request.
- Develop strong relationships with internal service providers (e.g. supply and distribution staff, finance and other marketing teams) to facilitate the provision of high quality products, prompt and efficient service to all customers.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints with urgency; immediately refer issues/decisions requiring higher-level discussion or approvals to relevant personnel while maintaining customer’s satisfaction.
- Identify and recommend as appropriate, assistance for key customers; ensure all customers have adequate and direct access to you at all times.
- Obtain information required to process order (customer oracle code, name, product, quantity, price, delivery address, required date, customer average daily sales/consumption volumes, payment/credit details)
- Work with Sales and Distribution teams as appropriate to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure appropriate approvals are in place prior to quote submission.
- Escalate all delays to internal departments where interaction is required.
- Monitor product receipts/allocation at depots nationwide to avoid truck siding due to order unavailability.
- Cleanse system of invalid entries (no longer required/erroneously raised orders)
- Provide timely response to all order requirements (reversals, stock movement (SMR), replacements etc.) and monitor all supply gaps.
- Revalidate or Close expired/reviewed orders as required.
- Ensure all manual requests are duly approved and all regularization completed within SLA.
- Ensure funds/credit availability for all orders.
Inventory Management & Performance Reporting