Asseco Software Nigeria is subsidiary if the Asseco Group. Asseco Group is a federation of companies engaged in information technology. Asseco Group operates in most of the European countries as well as in Israel, USA, Japan, and Canada. Asseco Group companies are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange as well as on the American NASDAQ Global Markets. Asseco Group offers comprehensive, proprietary IT solutions for all sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- This role is responsible for managing a range of technology projects being undertaken by Asseco Nigeria throughout the country.
- The person will be involved in many aspects of the projects from business analysis, supervision of solution design, architecture and implementation whilst driving project management until completion and successful delivery.
- Although the role is non-technical, it requires someone with good technology projects exposure, strong project leadership and soft skills (i.e. communication, collaboration, negotiation etc.)
Expected Responsibilities and Duties
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Must have a university degree or equivalent
- Project Management certifications and/or business process skills are a plus.
- 5+ Years technology project management experience
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the software industry, customers, and technology.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
Competitive, based on experience and subject to negotiation.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply