Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Marine Superintendent
Req ID: Req-1065
- The Marine Superintendent provides expertise in the specialist field of marine engineering and operations to support Deepwater District marine activity as required by directives for Marine operations.
- Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise various offshore marine operations, and provide Company Marine Representation for marine engineering related equipment; liaising with Line Management and Client Departments as necessary.
- Provide feedback for Marine Contract Service Quality Meetings.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Manager of Deepwater Marine regarding Marine Operations and Vessels’ status.
- Ensure the implementation and application of the COMPANY Marine procedures (guidelines on approach to Offshore installations, etc.), Company Management System and COMPANY HSE rules by Contractors
- Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and assessment of the crew
- Inspect on Quarterly basis the boat landings and issue a comprehensive report regarding their conditions.
- Continually monitor the fast crew boat activities with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Conduct OVID inspections for the company
- Ensure Dynamic Positioning follow-up as well as DP audits for the Fleet of the company
- Advise Offshore Installation Managers for the Marines Operations (loading & unloading cargoes, transfer of pax…)
- Provide Marine expertise to all departments offshore (Drilling, Projects and Production) concerning marine related activities.
- Assist with all marine auditing requirements, which includes auditing of a wide range of offshore vessels, such as MODU’s and DSV and other specialist vessels, and contractors’ management systems, ensuring full compliance with Company Management System
- Monitor the operation and condition of all Deepwater vessels.
- Ensure all operations under job holder’s supervision are conducted safely and within agreed SLA’s.
- Assist with the development and propose revision of marine procedures in compliance with the Company Management System.
- Monitor and propose corrective actions to Marine related anomaly reports and vessels action trackers
- Assist contractor Marine operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Class 1 Master’s certificate (STCW95) for seagoing vessel
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 10 years experience as Chief Officer and Captain on Offshore Vessels (AHTS, PSV, IMR) with Full DPO Certificate
- Hold valid OVID inspector accreditation
- B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply