Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead, Hotels & Loyalty Marketing
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are sourcing for a creative and quantitative thinker familiar with different techniques of product marketing.
- You will be responsible for supporting the development of long term and short term business strategies, execution, and monthly business planning management.
- Primarily, your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plan to position and promote Wakanow’s Loyalty program and hotel products for Nigeria and offshore offices.
- Develop long-term brand strategy for the company’s premier brands
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Support the brand integration plan for newly acquired brands
- Manage the process for consistently delivering company/brand positioning and customer value proposition across multiple segments and customer types
- Maintain brand and product naming decision tools
- Manage the Brands relationship for Wakanow’s partners
- Listen to customers and interpret signals to proactively anticipate opportunities or issues
- Operate as the lead escalation point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage brand measurement, research and valuation efforts
- Interpret and leverage market research to support strategy and brand building activities
- Be up-to-date on the company’s key competitive set and positioning
- Be a custodian of, and guide for, product and solution naming process
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Assist in the development of brand positioning and messaging for the company brand as well as the company’s premier brands
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication or a related discipline.
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience.
- Online marketing experience.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Commercial Awareness
- General Advertising Principles
- Marketing Analysis
- Brand Management
- Agency Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th October, 2017.