Wakanow.com is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Job Opening ID: WKN/26/JB
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- You will play a key role in providing cash forecast and have responsibility for financial data analysis towards debt and equity funding for the business, gather data for due diligence analysis, Conduct routine macroeconomic research and analysis for senior management; while also responsible for the administration of loans and shareholders distribution.
- The role holder will also support mergers and acquisition, investor relations and the submissions of representations based on the terms of agreements with lenders and or bond holders.
- Proactively determine exchange rate for transaction processing for the business based on product and currency type.
- Develop a free cash flow forecasting model, feeding from the business plan/budget of the Company.
- Proactively identify the cash deficit/cash surplus of the Company over a medium term.
- Provide support in the sourcing of multiple funding instruments (debt, equity, etc.) from multiple funding partners for the funding of the business plan.
- Provide support by way of financial analysis and in reaching financial close in the various funding projects/] of the Company.
- Provide support in the optimisation of the finance expense of the business, such that the incidences of a debt overhang or unproductive interest is minimised.
- Conduct periodic global and pan-African macroeconomic analysis and research to support the decision making of senior management
- Maintain data repository for investor relations activities, while providing market insight to senior management in the engagement of investors.
Reporting and Data Administration:
- Provide data and due diligence support in obtaining a favourable credit rating from credit rating agencies as necessary.
- To compute at intervals the Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) of the business and suggest to senior management the ways to optimise the WACC.
- Maintain robust loan records and adequate loan administration for the payment of interest, principal and fees related to the debt obligation of the Company.
- Maintain adequate data and record on shareholding structure, shareholding activities and take responsibility for shareholders distribution and related entries into the shareholders’ account
- Conduct valuation analysis, gather due diligence data and provide support in publishing Information Memorandum toward successfully executing funding projects, acquisitions, mergers, credit rating, and public listing as may be necessary
- Support the business in capital budgeting decisions in order to prioritise projects with a higher possibility of superior accretions to enterprise value, while ensuring to ration capital appropriately.
Experience and Professional Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or any other business-related subject from a reputable university
- Professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CFA, CIMA etc.)
- Minimum of 7 years related work experience
- Experience in a multinational firm is an added advantage
- Experience in a Group Treasury function is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online