School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
School Kits Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Attend politely and courteously to all walk-in clients irrespective of their status, dressing, request or attitude.
- Acquaint yourself with all company’s products and services.
- Advise customers on available organization’s products
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients. It’s advisable that you know them by names and always address them with a title.
- Inform your reporting line manager of every client issues and resolutions experienced at the end of every work day. Note for urgent ones, please immediately notify the Store manager.
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Be familiar with the products and their prices.
- Give regular updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Have a strong commitment to customers and ensure you get familiar with them on name basis
- Prompt familiarity with School kits’ SKU’s, their prices, functions and value.
- Be able to work under pressure especially during peak period
- Be punctual
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 2 Years post NYSC experience in retail, or related field.
Job Title: Compliance / Internal Control Officer
- Monitor / Manage Account and financial statement preparation.
- Provide general assistance to the audit and business service team.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Develop a compliance/audit book
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Monitors all company SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and act accordingly.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- ICAN or ACCA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th January, 2017.