Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Logistics Jobs in Nigeria,
Position Available From:
Vacancies: Group Accountant, Account Officer, Fleet Officers, Admin Officer
A dynamic and rapidly expanding Fleet management and Logistic Company with head office in Lagos require the services of innovative and result-oriented professionals to be part of its team.
Position: Group Accountant (REF: SJ/GA/001)
- Timely preparation and rendition of statutory returns.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and cash flow management.
- Planning, support and preparation for the year end audit process
- Assist external auditors with query resolution.
- Update group fixed asset register and depreciation calculations.
- Preparation of Provisional Tax, Income Tax, Company Tax and VAT for approval
- Timely and accurate preparation of management accounts and related reconciliations.
- To assist with defined ad-hoc projects according to business needs (accounting related)
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of Accounting.
- BSc/HND in Accounting. The applicant must be a Certified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 8 years cognate experience in financial processes and system
- Must be agile and ready to multi-tasking with little or no supervision.
- Must possess sound knowledge of accounting packages.
- Must have strong coordination skills and experience in preparing group accounts will be very relevant.
- Aged between 30 and 37 years
Position: Account Officer (REF: SJ/AO/002)
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Must have 4 years cognate experience with good knowledge of Accounting
- Must possess good knowledge of accounting packages Aged between 25 and 28 years.
Position: Fleet Officers (REF: SJ/FO/004)
Location: Lagos, Abuja and Calabar
- He/she must have BSc/HND in Science, or any related technical discipline.
- He/she must have at least 3years of experience working with the operation, maintenance, or administration of fleets of vehicles as well as supervisory experience.
- He/she must have highly developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- He/she should be aged between 25 and 28years.
Position: Admin Officer (REF: SJ/AO/006)
- The ideal candidate must have BSc/HND in Business Administration or any other Social Science course.
- He/she must possess a good knowledge of office Administration & Management of Executive Itinerary
- He/she must possess good planning skills, organizing skills with good communication skills.
- He/she must have at least 4 years of administrative experience. He/she should be aged between 26 and 30 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to [email protected] before 12:00pm on 14th August, 2014. The reference number for the position should be stated with the subject of the mail.