Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
- Analyze various aspects of the business operations and make recommendations on improvement.
- Ensure the requirements of the QMS are duly followed.
- Review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
- Ensure that quality is well understood and internalized by all employees
- prepare quarterly time schedule for SQI assessment
- Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance
- Investigates industrial accidents, near-miss incidents and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures and manage return- to- work activities
- Supervises the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment
- Effective communication and report writing skills, Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude, Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details, Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data, Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management, Good negotiation skills.