The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the underlisted position of:
Job Title: Network Officer
Auto req ID: 9293BR
KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting for the role of an IT Network Officer within the IT Services Unit.
Please see requirements stated below:
- A B.Sc degree in Computer Science with a minimum of second class lower division.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years relevant IT experience in networking.
- Good knowledge of Cisco with equivalent professional certification (CCNA or CCNP.
- Good knowledge of Windows server technologies.
- Knowledge of SAN Storage.
- Knowledge of Network backup solutions.
- Applicant must be below 30 years old.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online