Google Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Graduate Business Associate Internship Programme. We are not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel.
At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
Google is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Business Associate Intern 2015, EMEA
- At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns, they are key players in our daily innovation. Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google&’s business, whether it be Sales, Google for Work or Marketing.
Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2015 or in 2016.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
Business Associate Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- Sales and Customer Service: Google’s Advertising Sales and Global Customer Service roles find innovative solutions that meet our clients changing needs. We identify business challenges, collaboratively shape solutions that drive strategic initiatives and keep clients informed of the ways Google products can enhance their online and offline presence.
- Large Customer Sales: Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google for Work: We’ve helped millions of employees and organizations around the world to “go Google.” As masters of cloud computing, the Google for Work team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud” and work smarter. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support — all with Google’s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
- People Operations: Google’s People Operations roles are focused on redefining “human resources” and preserving Google’s unique culture in the way we attract, hire, develop and reward talented people.
- Marketing: Google’s Marketing team applies the same level of creative originality to Google’s marketing campaigns that the company has applied to online search and advertising. We support Google’s growth and business generating efforts through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns for both business and consumer products.
- Africa Internship Program: The Africa team focuses on accessibility, relevance, and outreach. They want to make it easier for African users to access information on the internet, deliver more relevant content, and build relationships with Africans who are building the internet. Recent efforts in those areas like Getting African Businesses Online, Gmail SMS, and Google Trader empower Africans to make better use of technology in their daily lives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.