- Detailed planning,management,scheduling and reporting of all marine operations associated with crude oil field
- Attention to detail of every aspect of the project set up and operation.
- Preparation of accurate budgets and AFE
- Planning,operations,interfacing with production team.
- Procurement,logistics and scheduling of crude oil evacuation by shipping in a manner which meets all specified technical,operational,regulatory and safety requirements within approved budget and schedule.
- Production and delivery targets and to be met or exceeded.
- Provide accurate and timely daily and weekly and monthly reports including cost tracking.
- Manage the planning ad logistics of shipping operations for oil field crude oil evacuation.
- Production offtake point to a storage barge,
- Ship to ship transfer to the FSO and organizing crude sales off-take from the FSO
- B.Sc/M.Sc. Engineering
- Highly experienced in shipping operations and the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to work under intense pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact in an ethnically culturally diverse environment.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Marine Engineering and no less than 5 years in management position.
- Previous supervisory experience in the Niger Delta is essential.
- Highly skilled in project and operational planning and scheduling.
- Ability to work to a timeline and meet ket milestones
- Proficient at communicating accurately and timely progress reporting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Pages: 1 2