Established in 1948 in Malang, Indonesia, Tolaram Group is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Asia, Africa and Europe. With over 60 years of successful entrepreneurship, the Group has evolved from being traders to manufacturers to brand builders. We have a diversified portfolio consisting of Consumer Goods, Digital Services, Energy and Infrastructure and other interests which include Distribution, Financial Services, Paper Products, Real Estate and Textiles and export our products to over 75 countries. Our vision and culture are shaped by our guiding values – Trust, Respect, Commitment, Courage and Humility.
Singapore based Tolaram Group’s new venture Lekki Port, will be a multi-purpose industrial and logistics hub in Lagos, Nigeria. Lekki Port has been designed as modern, efficient facility, that will include marine infrastructure, container, dry bulk and liquid terminals. Estimate at 1.6 billion dollars, the project is currently in the development state. The financial closure of project is expected by June 2017 and commercial operations will start in Q1 2020.
The Project enjoys a development structure that is first of its kind in Nigeria. This is the single largest private investment in infrastructure in Nigeria which will be financed by a consortium of international banks.
Tolaram Group is for the following job position in Lagos:
Job Title: Finance Manager
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support the CFO in various activities related to the Lekki Port project.
- Preparation of contract accounting including monthly management accounts (as per IFRS)
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the construction related activities through establishing
- Finalization of annual accounts
- Taxation, insurance & audit related matters
- Handle day to day administrative issues
- controls, project controls and other internal control systems in the company
- Implement new ERP systems suitable for the Project
- Preparation of annual budget, forecasts and strategic analysis.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in handling construction projects, preferably in port or infrastructure domain.
- CA qualified
- Independent decision making
- Strong implementation skills to meet tight timelines
- Good understanding of the implementation of project and construction processes
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ensuring compliances and risk mitigation.
- Strong analytical abilities to comprehend challenges & provide multiple solutions
- Networking & relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.