Libra Circle Limited is a leading logistics service provider in Nigeria; we render services to various companies who are industry leaders in Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, etc. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the demands of this aspect of business upon ourselves and allow the client focus on the core area of her business. We guide and advise our clients on a range of freight solutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency and reduction.
Libra Circle Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to compile and analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information and trends to prepare regular financial statements; monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Supervises and coordinate transaction posting into the General Ledgers and other records and reconcile Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Monitor and support Company’s taxation requirements with the State Board of Inland Revenue and the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- He/she is responsible to liaise with the External Auditors during the audit exercise and ensure that the Company’s Management Account is ready not more than fifteen (15) working days after the year end.
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Ensure that all financial reporting milestones and deliverables are met within the stipulated timeline; monthly financial reports should be made available to management not more than five (5) working days after the month end, same for quarterly and half yearly financial reports.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Analyze the general Ledger transactions Capex, Opex and Revenue and all transactions posted into Financial Statements to ensure proper classification and correction, as well as aging of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Liaise with our International Partners to ensure all profit share due to us, payments due our partners are immediately highlighted after each shipment to avoid discrepancies and, or irregularities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
- Coordinate and supervise the processing of vendor claims and other types of payments.
- Review Account Receivables aging to ensure compliance with the Company’s policy.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
Education and Experience
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing and taxation is required.
- Professional Certification in ICAN or ACCA (Associate Member)
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully
- Verbal Communication, Reporting and writing Skills
- Team work
- Plan, organize and prioritize work
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th July, 2016.