Dressmeoutlet.com (Dress Me Outlet) is Nigeria’s foremost etailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With over 1,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally. See it? Buy it! Nothing lasts long on Dressmeoutlet.com.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Associate Leader
- The Sales Associate Leaders Position with Dressmeoutlet.com is now accepting applications from well-experienced sales professionals.
- If you know you have the sales skills, knowledge and passion to grow sales with Dressmeoutlet.com then by all means, apply. Become a Sales Leader (Online and Offline) and excel your career with Dressmeoutlet.com (Dress Me Outlet Lagos), the Fashion Amazon of Africa.
- This is one of our most important front-office positions. You totally must be a people-person, a public-speaker, a friendly-gem.
- If you are looking for a fun position that would provide you ample opportunities to socialize and grow your network then by all means, apply.
- Otherwise, this job is not for you. Our Sales Leaders are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders.
- Super-confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and daring are some characteristics we would use to describe our sales leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields. Master’s degree preferred. First class graduates preferred.
- 6 months -5 years working experience in sales, public relations or marketing with a notable company. Strong passion for selling. Strong passion for the made in Africa movement.
- The ability to work long hours and weekends. 100% dedicated to customer needs.
- Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Absolutely excellent customer service skills (Further trainings will be provided).
- Excellent verbal and written English. Multiple languages a plus (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, French, Swahili, Spanish etc).
- Able to travel on demand as necessary
- Excellent research skills
- Strategic thinking, independent and team work capabilities
- Applicants must have a very strong commercial acumen plus some experience in sales, communication, relationship building, negotiations, public relations and leadership.
Benefits of becoming a Sales Leader with Dressmeoutlet.com:
- Salary: Competitive base salary plus commission and incentives.
- Performance-based annual bonuses.
- Paid vacations after 6 months of dedicated work with Dressmeoutlet.com
- Extras: Company phone and laptop. Trainings and other learning opportunities.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company. Be a part of growing Dressmeoutlet.com into one of the world’s largest retailers.
- Applicants must be no older than age 35.
- All applicant must be EXCELLENT in spoken and WRITTEN English.
- Orientation and training will be provided
- All applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae or Resume AND
- Submit an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter.
- The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important: Please attach coverletter AND Curriculum Vitae/Resume in ONE document prior to applying via Linkedin. Only apply via Linkedin