Riddle Technologies Limited – approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization.
To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts-Admin Officer/Customer Service Executive
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Listening skills and ability to offer creative solutions to clients briefs.
- Online/offline marketing skills, use of the internet and social media, and Google’s various marketing and advertising tools.
- Strong knowledge of event operations
- Willing and ready to exceed set sales target.
- Use of accounting software
- Personable, friendly and outstanding customer satisfaction attitude.
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills
- Sound business acumen, and negotiating skills
- Highly persuasive skill
- All accounting, administrative and Customer Service duties.
- As Accounting Officer Jobs include bookkeeping, compiling financial records, budgeting, storekeeping, managing inventory records, preparing and submitting tax forms, auditing, etc.
- As Admin Officer Jobs include handling day-to-day office tasks, communications, supervising other staff members, assisting in event operations, etc.
- Customer Service Executive Handling enquiries, assisting visitors, conduction sales.
- B.Sc, HND/OND Holder.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Install, perform troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of all electrical installations.
- Driving experience is added advantage.
- Work without supervision.
- Carry out routine oil change on Power Generators
- Conduct routine, preventive and timely checks and maintenances on all electrical and mechanical facilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] Please use the job title/position as your subject line if you are applying by email.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2016.