Sifax Group, one of the leading players in the country’s maritime industry, has vacancies for the following positions:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Working from the head office in Lagos, you will be acting as a core support to the Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating meeting arrangements
- Handling external communications and correspondence
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, clients and industry figures
- Coordinate functions
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- University degree
- At least, three years working experience in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English Language
- Proficiency in the use of MS Suite, especially Excel and Word
- We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, efficient and resilient. Ideally, you will have previous PAexperience and knowledge of the shipping industry. English will be your first language, but French and
- other languages would be beneficial.
- As part of this role, you will sometimes travel internationally alongside the MD and be in receipt of a very generous remunerations package.
How To Apply:
Applicants to send their CV to this emall address [email protected]
Due Date 28th April , 2015.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and invited for the interview. Make the position you are applying for the subject of your mail.
Click next page for more jobs