School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Driver
Reporting Line: Abuja Outlet Manager and the Head of HR/Admin
- You will be assigned a vehicle to drive upon resumption
- You are to ensure that the vehicle is well taken care of- the engine oil, brake oil, tires pressure, fuel levels and other required keys checks are done before you set out for the day
- Regular checking of vehicular particulars- license and insurance.
- The HR/Admin is to be informed either by you or the Head Driver about its renewals two weeks before due date
- Both the inside and outside of the vehicle is to be cleaned and washed everyday
- In case of any accident, the Head of HR/Admin or Retail Coordinator should be called immediately and a written report should be submitted before the close of business of the day of incidence.
- Your driver’s license must be renewed on/before expiry – both federal and state.
- You are not allowed to use company vehicle for personal use nor public transport to make money for yourself. In case you are found, you would be fired without notice.
- You must follow up with all local government and LASAA permit for branded vehicles.
- In case of fuel scarcity, you are to come in much early to go and queue for fuel. No black market purchase is allowed by the company.
- You are to always wear your uniform and carry your ID card whenever you are driving company car.
- Scheduled maintenance routine must be supervised by you when been carried out by the mechanic
- Any fault with the vehicle must be reported to the Head driver and HR/Admin within 24 hours of occurrence.
- You are to drive the marketers and other staff to visit clients as work demands
- You are expected to pick up of shipments from designated points when instructed
- Delivery/Sending of goods to clients from Airport terminal and other designated parks
- You can be asked to deliver/ pick up documents to/from clients as occasion may arise.
- All items must be double-checked with store manager before taken out of the premises
- You must assist in loading and off-loading the vehicle
- You are to be involved in the distribution and delivery of items
- You are expected to pick up of items from the market and vendors when instructed to.
- All items in your care must be properly handled and delivered safely to pre-planned destination
- As a Driver, you are to be punctual, have a good attitude to work, be dependable, always tidy, well tucked in and clean and have a good work relationship with other staff.
Mondays – Friday 8AM – 5PM ; every other Saturday and sometimes public holidays and Sundays
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2017.