At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need.
Sage is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Account Manager Advisor – SAGE ONE
Job ID: 2017-15149
Position Type: Full-time
- Sage One is expanding and requires the services of a Adviser Account Manager. They will be responsible for recruiting new Sage One Advisers as well as assisting existing Sage One advisers on boarding customers and recruiting new customers.
- Implementation and execution of the Sage One Adviser programme
- Delivering & presenting Sage One product demonstrations at Adviser events and webinars
- Identify potential opportunities for advisers and assist in executing these to on board new Sage One customers.
- Create resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from the Advisers to ensure Adviser experience is world class
- Recruitment of new advisers
- Managing assigned Advisers and ensure that targets are met.
- You may be asked to undertake other tasks which are commensurate to the role and grade
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Handling Adviser technical queries and escalations, responding in a timely manner to all advisers’ inquiries received via email, calls and tickets.
- Assist Advisers with customer migration from incumbent system to Sage One
- Compile feedback from Advisers and communicate to the management teams
- Strong Accounting skills and an understanding of processes within an accounting practice
- Training/teaching experience preferable but not necessary
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative and planning skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market
- Experience as an Accountant within an accounting practice preferable.
- Computer literacy and software knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, communication and people skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply