Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Sales Consultant
Job ID: 16000EMF
- To demonstrate the credibility of Oracle’s Data Integration products, solutions and offerings, based on the following products: Oracle GoldenGate (OGG), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (OEDQ), Oracle Enterprise Metadata Management (OEMM) and Active Data Guard (ADG).
- To respond to demand from Sales Management for expertise in creating and conducting detailed technical and product presentations to a prospective technical or business audience.
- To plan, manage and execute Proof Of Concepts for the DIS solutions.
- To work as part of Sales and/or Account Teams on specific opportunities to enhance revenue for Oracle Corporation through license sales
- Product focused (Data Integration Solutions), with in-depth knowledge of Transactional Data Management and Data Warehousing technologies
- Has a strong knowledge of the Data Integration market
- Basic knowledge of Oracle’s product portfolio
- Contributes to the achievement of the DIS EMEA target
- Works closely with other Oracle Pre-Sales Consultants in his region (and beyond)
- Existing skills on Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Data Integrator and/or Enterprise Data Quality is beneficial
- Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge in the designated product areas
- Maintain awareness of all relevant competitive products
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and then link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Contributing to the generation and maintenance of relevant product area specific Value Propositions
- Educating customers and partners in Oracle Product offering and Value Propositions in the designated product areas
- Help pushing Oracle’s product offering to the Market
- Building and maintaining relevant relationships with the customer during the bid process
Specific to the Role
- Demonstrates the credibility of Oracle’s DIS products and solutions, at all levels, but with a particular focus on key decision makers in the customers’ organization
- Based on prospects input, provide appropriate feedback to product managers and product development
- Can provide product demos and presentations, also interactively – i.e without a pre-defined script, & answering questions & demonstrating ‘how’ an issue could be solved
- Customise ‘standard’ demonstrations to meet specific prospect requirements
- Deliver onsite Proof of Concepts in line with agreed customer requirements
- Provides detailed expertise in creating technical and product solutions for specified needs and for creating cross-product solutions where required
- Can take a senior role on account, solution or industry teams, where required
- Can participate in strategic account planning, and can do this for major accounts where required
- Significant knowledge of a product set, including competitive offerings solutions enabled by the products case studies of implementations links to development teams and information on future product development
- Attend customer meetings with Sales to understand customer needs
- Bring customers up to date with Oracle’s product offering and Value Propositions
- Design and deliver customer demonstrations to articulate, update and evangelize Oracle based technical and product solutions
- Contribute technical and product information in response to Invitations To Tender (ITT) and Requests For Information (RFIs)
- Run seminars and workshops for Partner organizations as required
- Create, present and deliver meetings/presentations/seminars and events as required
- Engage with Product teams to maintain product knowledge. Represent Oracle at marketing events as required
- Act as a technical/solution contact for customers in the designated area
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to up-sell based on solutions insight
- Understand the local competitive landscape from product area point of view
- Actively develop product expertise – attend adequate technical training, read White Papers, research using the Internet
- Participate and contribute to PC community work and cross lob co-operation
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design.
- In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online