The closing date for this role is 11th August 2015
The Global R&D Organization is seeking a self-starter with a good technical background for product and consumer understanding in the food and beverage sector. The successful candidate is expected to responsible for supporting the execution of technical consumer research, sensory research and beverage product development.
- Working closely with the Global network of Technical Consumer Researcher to evaluate the consumer desires and preferences in the region
- Collaborating with internal beverage development and external suppliers to develop consumer preferred beverage options.
- Record data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook, write detailed & accurate reports for analyses, experiments or projects (e.g., equipment validation, evaluation of new processes). Communicate clearly in email and verbally with technical, non-technical, domestic, and international audiences.
- Prepare samples and sampling plan for ingredients, intermediate or finished products, or other materials in order to perform analyses (e.g., chemical, physical, sensory, microbiological)
- Understanding of sensory and consumer insights
- Product Development: Good knowledge and practical application of the product development process. Has a strong attention to detail.
- Good mastery of food / beverage ingredients application development. Knowledge of and experience with key ingredients used in production of concentrates and beverage bases
- Effective communication of technical opportunities, Effective technical communication to non-technical stake holders.
- Good analytical skills able to conduct trouble shooting for issues related to ingredients application in beverage product.
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion
- Laboratory Practices: Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (e.g., handling of chemicals and glassware, preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
less than 20%
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.