At Compass Offices, we go above and beyond to provide the best customer service for our clients. That’s why each of our Serviced Offices have been designed to the highest standard and come fully equipped with Meeting Rooms, Virtual Office facilities, relaxing Pantry Spaces, a business services area and fully staffed reception.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquires and develops a portfolio of local key accounts with the clear focus to generate revenue streams across all products and services in both the local market, as well as across the entire Compass Offices network.
- Grows business from existing customers (through referrals) to drive expansions and new sales into other territories.
- Drive high conversion of all products through effectively following the sales process, ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability.
- Develops a high level of territory knowledge within all the following areas: competition, industry segments, market segments, target companies
- Inputs all appropriate information into the database Preparing quotes and proposals
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in direct B2B sales capacity in a service related industry
- High energy levels and sharp focus on daily results
- Strong presenter, planner, time manager and aggressive producer with the ability to set priorities and maintain high quality standards
- Language: local language near native, English business fluent.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Degree qualified is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their application to: [email protected] All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.