Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Job Number: 15000192
- The Sales Analyst is the Co-pilot to the branch sales management team.
- He/she provides technical and analytical support to aid sales operations at branch level, through the use of sales data and tools towards sustainable profit growth.
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the branch.
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure in the branch and report to Head Office on regular basis.
- Collate, consolidate and validate distributors stock holding and communicate same to Head Office on a regular basis
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE’s and analyze / challenge sales branch on resource allocation. Support sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking in the branch.
- Custodian of Branch operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and fixed assets accountant.
- Ensure effective reconciliation of all promotion carried out in the branch and provide monthly report to the HO.
What experience brings success to this job?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- B.Sc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting (at least second class lower/ upper credit)
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both writing and speaking.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications
- Good understanding of financial drivers, accounting rules and principles.
- Good organizational and planning skill
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted.