Etisalat vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below positions:
Analyst, SIM Registration
- Provide operational administrative support to the Head Regional Sales and ensure smooth day-to-day running of SIM Registration teams in assigned region.
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures guiding activities of SIM Registration Officers (SROs) in assigned Region to ensure delivery on set subscriber registration targets
- Assist Head Regional Sales to manage SIM Registration Supervisors in assigned region
- Ensure responsible usage and safekeeping of all SIM Registration equipment/ tools in assigned Region
- Provide and co-ordinate first-line systems support for SIM Registration issues in assigned Region
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of all SIM Registration-related issues and queries in assigned Region
- Assist SROs in timely pooling of registered subscriber data to central server and escalate all factors/ challenges adversely affecting the achievement of pooling targets
- Track, audit and visit Trade and SIM Registration outlets and hot-spots
- Prepare and ensure timely delivery of all reports required from SIM Registration outlets for attention of Head Regional Sales and Manager, SIM Reg
- Gather information on competitor activities in SIM Registration and collate information for attention of HQ team
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head Regional Sales.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.